Join Our Team!
Are you a therapist or counselor looking for a professional and supportive environment? Do you have a drive and passion to become your very best so you can fulfill your passion as a therapist? Are you looking for a collaborative clinical team environment in which to do the work you love? Do you want a flexible schedule so that you don’t burn out?
North Atlanta Psychotherapy is a growing mental health practice in Atlanta, dedicated to providing high quality psychotherapy to those going through life’s difficult challenges. We provide fully furnished office space, referrals, advertising, initial scheduling, billing, and administrative support.
CURRENT POSITION AVAILABLE
Licensed Child Therapist
- Adheres to the national ethics code of your profession (e.g., the National Board for Certified Counselor, the American Counseling Association, the National Association of Social Workers, the American Marriage and Family Therapist’s Association, etc.) as well as the Georgia Composite Board of Professional Counselors, Social Workers, and Marriage and Family Therapists.
- Master’s Degree
- Associate License (LAPC, LAMFT, or LMSW) or Full License (LPC, LMFT, or LCSW).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide age-appropriate therapy to children ages 4-10.
- Timely execution of clinical documentation.
- Experience with digital EHR record keeping.
- Maintain a minimum caseload of 10 clients per week.
- Participation in regular consultation group.
- Fully furnished office with shared break room, restroom, and waiting room.
- Both internal and external referrals provided.
- Marketing and advertising provided.
- Billing, administration, and initial scheduling provided.
- Team consultation group.
- Flexible Schedule.
To apply, send your letter of interest and resume to Matthew Quick at firstname.lastname@example.org